- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.
- GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery), Registered as R.N. & R.M. with State Nurses Registration Council.
- Physically Handicapped are not allowed.
- Candidate shall be Medically Fit.
- Duration of course shall be 2 years including the Internship.
- Admissions are done as per the I.N.C. norms.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN ABOVE MENTIONED COURSES:
1. 10 Passport size Photographs.
2. 5 Copies of each Eduational Qualification Certificate.
3. 2 Copies of Character Certificate.
4. 2 Copies of identity Proof (Aadhar Card)
5. 2 Copies of Caste / Category Certificate (if any).
6. 2 Copies of Migration Certificate (Only for B.Sc. Nursing Courses).
7. 2 Copies of Residence Certificate.
8. Declaration Attested by 1st Class Megistrate/Tehsildar/Notary.
9. Medical Fitness Certificate Attested by MBBS Doctor.
10. Hostel Form
11. Original Documents – All DMC’s from 10th DMC to Higher Qualification Documents, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate etc.
- New Casino Uk
- Baccarat Spray
- Online Casino In The Usa
- What Is The Side Bet In Blackjack
- Bet365 Pronosticos
- Tiger Exchange 247.com
- Tigerexch 247.com
- Rummy Satta Apk
- Online Cricket Id
- Virat Kohli Ipl 2023 Run
- Cricbuzz Senior Women's T20
- Dd Vs Gl Live Match
- Today Live Score Ipl Match
- Virat Sir